My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, July 28

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Profit For The Prophet

Good warm and toasty evening to you one and all, my good friends! A quick tip of the sweaty kippah and let me tell you I mean sweaty! It's about as sweaty inside my apartment as a hot pizza being removed from an oven! But, Friday! Hooray for Friday! It is at last here and let me tell you how happy I am to see it! It's the end of the month already! Can you imagine it? Time hurries on like a roaring rolling rapids! Ah, but along with the rolling, our good sweet pal our capper has come to greet us once again to bring us into a cool weekend. Please continue to keep Israel in your thoughts. And now in continuation with the rolling method, yes you guessed it! It's absolutely brand-spanking new poem-time! Remember dear readers, please tell someone you love them, be sure to check on them if you live in a region of the world that is soaked in blazing heat and always-always-always enjoy!

Profit For The Prophet

Terror knows no error
Just anger scattered like confetti
Words ricochet off bullets that are spent to loves lost
Inside we wait to hear the news
It’s not good
Lost another soul within a soul from my neighborhood last night

In the universe in which I breathe, I also believe we have the right to bleed the breeding of self-defense from hate; it is the great debate I have been wrestling with for so many years.

No comments: