My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, August 11

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>She's Moody

Good cool evening to you one and all, my friends! A quick tip of the kippah and hip-hip hooray! It's Friday! It is here finally and let me tell you how happy I am! It's the second week of August and it feels good and feeling good reminds me that our good friend, our sweet capper is waiting for us once again to take us into a lovely weekend. Please continue to keep Israel in your thoughts. And now, yes you guessed it! It's poem-time! Remember dear readers, please tell someone you love them, be sure to check on them if you live in a region of the world that is soaked in blazing, roaring heat and always-always-always enjoy!


She’s Moody

Elevation odometer
Measures
The space of determination
She’s
Unable
To breathe

No comments: