My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, January 1

A Quick Happy New Year Note From The MishegasMaster

It's a reasonable assumption that I haven't been writing that much in the last 17 days, mostly since I have been trying to tie up loose ends from the previous year and it's been rather difficult these past three weeks between sickness and the recent death of a friend's spouse, so before I get carried away with another one of my essays, I'd like to step away from the messy entanglements and wish all of you, my dear readers, a very, healthy & prosperous new year.

In the coming days there will be a few last minute leftovers from the previous year and then from there, on we shove off into the new year, with lots of new stories to share, plus a few new features here in this very space.

Until then, see you soon, gang!

The MishegasMaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kiddo
nice stuff
thought i would visit again
guess what im writing poetry and prose now myself
on myspace. my call name is chicago/robin. would you believe im actually performing too
lolol