My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, May 4

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Last Moments Spent With You

Well, hello my good friends, hello! It's been such a very long time since I've made a visit to this space, let alone near my blog in many, many weeks, but I am back! Back with a new look as well, back with brand new ideas, opinions and poems to share with you, one and all! And speaking of poems, here it is Friday! That day that I as well as you look forward to and who should be here waiting for us? Why, it's that sweet capper, ready to take us into a busy & fun-filled weekend, that's who! And yes you guessed it, it's brand spanking-new poem time!!!Remember my dear readers, please tell someone you love them and always, always, enjoy!!!

Last Moments Spent With You

I never liked sad endings, so let’s get this over with, just as soon as we can
Though I like it when it’s drawn out,
Nice & slow, so I can savor the last moments and remember, the happiness of the day, for what will seem like a lifetime
And in the end, as this is ending
I can shed a few tears in the brief moments left with you, privately
And thank you for everything
Walk out the door and feel nothing but happiness, while crying a river, then a flood.

No comments: