My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, May 5

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Measurement

Well, we've made it! The first week of May, okay! Happy Cinco De Mayo, everybody! It's been a nice healing week for me and I'm glad to see that my good friend Botox Frankenstein is on the mend. Having said that, a hearty good morning and a quick tip of the kippah! The weekend has combined its efforts that sweet little capper, arriving just in time to rescue our energy and refuel us for the coming seven days ahead. Having said that, it's time once more for a golden oldie poem from my poetry e-book, Shortness Of Breath (still available on request through this page). And remember my dear readers, please always-always-always enjoy!


Measurement

You can’t hang onto the past
And still expect to ride into the future
Alone
Change comes from the soul
(And) not from your pockets

No comments: