My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, May 8

From The MishegasMaster Archives-Spooky Ouija Board Notes

Once in a while I come across various bits and papers in my MishegasMaster writing archives and tonight's find is no exception dear readers. Back in the late 20th Century, (late 1980s-early 1990s) I used to play Ouija Board a lot with mostly women friends. Only once did I contact a spirit, but that's another blog for another time.

In the meantime, tonight's entry is a handful of Ouija Board notes. Take a gander and try to read between the lines, dear readers...

"To see him and to learn how. Quit fooling around, Uda."

"This is stupid."

"Fine, it b kool here, sombre...state of Hurst."

"X is the letter for rats."

"You can do all these things; I judge you camp dead."

"If Hilton of time can come through the gates of hell and the leopard in the woods is sin; all is well. I know your hug is fine."

"We will see beyond you."

"Your hope is here, I know it..."

No comments: