My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, December 8

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Secret Stories

Good extremely late evening to you one and all! A quick tip of the kippah and yes, it's Friday! Here we are in the second week of December and only 14 more shopping days until my birthday! Our friend, the happy capper has been waiting patiently all day to take us into a busy weekend! And now, yes you guessed it, it's brand spanking-new poem time!!!Remember my dear readers, please tell someone you love them and always, always, always, enjoy!!!


Secret Stories

If you let me kiss your lips
I will tell you stories with my tongue
When you tell me I'm a bad little boy and you bite my ears,
I will bite you back, so have no fear
Oh! You ask me, do you love me?
Oh! You want me, like I want to get inside your heart oh-so-much
It is clear
I need no crystal ball
I know where my future lies,
All snuggly in your arms asleep

No comments: