My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, September 2

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Fatboy

Well, once again it's a Friday, the fantastic capper for this past week and time for another poem for my dear readers! Enjoy!

Fatboy

Fatboy.
Fat!
Boy!
Boy! Is he fat! Fatter than a house!
Size circus tent. Fat ass, fat as in pleasingly plump
Overweight, heavyweight, heavy freight, heavy load, hot and heavy
He’s so heavy....
He ain’t heavy; he’s my brother....
fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat
Can you pinch an inch, Fat-boy?
Awww, look he has leftover babyfat
Pig! Piggo! Piggie!
Everywhere, there’s lot’s of piggies...
Oinker!

From size 32 to 42 in a matter of years
Held hostage by my own worst fears
Hey! Look at the fat kid run!
Haw-Haw! Look at the fat pig go!
Hey tubby! Hey chubby!

Overeating through diets
And even though the label says lite
Just like the beer you drink
The popcorn you chew
And the meat you eat
Chowing down on half the calories doesn’t count
Especially if you hoard more than the proportions
More lite is fat, now just imagine that

I’m a full-figured man looking for a mega-ton woman
Because that’s all I ever get
No slim girl have I ever met
Has ever been that nice and it all ends up
To calling me fatso
Time after time after time
Hey! Are you livin’ off the fat of the land?
Jumbo the elephant, Jumbo the elephant....
Elephant-tushie Sidney

All I ever heard was slim and trim at age 16.
Trimmed corned beef. Dietetic Jell-O.
Dietetic chocolate birthday puddings with a candle in the middle
At age 26, when my mom asked me
What is it most that I would like?
Mark my words, make no mistake
A chocolate-frosted candle-glowing
Calorie-inflated birthday cake

Society thumbs their noses
At a pretty fat girl holding roses
Unlike the skinny fashion whore
Who can slip off her skirt faster
Like some slim ballet master
Been Fatso-Ghosted,
And Fats-Wallered
Shoved around and Fatty-Arbuckled
Had my share of Minnesota Fats
And all those stupid references to fat-cats
Tired of those jokesters who ask me
How long have you been pregnant?
Or
How unhealthy you look.

Just for once, I sure wish I could be someone’s teddy bear
Oh, to be loved by someone who doesn’t care what I look like
And doesn’t believe that it’s a sin
That I have so much stretched skin
Fat? So!

1 comment:

mitchco said...

hey are ya eatin solid food yet from you mouth injury ya could start losin that way but i have no idea wha you go through and you have no idea what i go through or maybe you do?