My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, March 20

Cobb-Webbed Forgottenness & Hurtful Melodies Get A Second Chance To Breathe

In the spring, time is observed for healing old wounds slowly like the drops of dew scattered on flowers in the morning. It’s a time to begin new projects and study the law of averages, knowing things once uneven and bombastic, now turn smooth, round and softer around the edges.
In the springtime, pink & naked is more often than not the true meaning of new beginnings; a significant turning point that brings together the cob-webbed forgottenness & hurtful melodies into the forefront and pumps new breath into the meaningfulness and purpose set forth and put upon this earth.
It’s was a hard winter for me all around and I almost didn’t make it through, but thankfully due to a few good friends that care, I came out on top. Then of course I also have to thank my newly found friends, my angels, my spiritual guides who came at a time when I needed them most, picked me up and held onto me as tight as they could.
At first I didn’t believe my angels were really there, but to prove their existence, they shook the futon where I sleep, eat and meditate on a few hundred times and well, after the 101st time and a few other holy tricks, I believed them.
Springtime is also a perfect opportunity to clean house or in my case, my apartment space, which seems more like a storage facility when one gets an eyeful of it at the present moment. Cleaning house is definitely in the forecast this year; the very idea of getting rid of unwanted junk is more appealing to me this year, than any other year in recent memory, perhaps since there’s money to be made on stuff!
Some say spring is a young man’s fancy, though I really believe spring is a time for women to make men act like fools, all for a little comfort.
And also for me, spring is a time to make peace with one’s self after a long hard misunderstood and often frustrating battle between souls that never quite went away.