My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Saturday, August 13

American Yarnprose>Two Wee Cats


Two Wee Cats

Yes, my friends this story goes back, back to the times of old, back to when people behaved like animals. Back to the early 21st century. When once upon a time, I was young and in love.

I am sitting at the Gato Pardo Café. It is a nice and warm place to talk. Then I see him coming toward me.

He is wearing black today. He looks at me and gently kisses my lips. I ask him to sit down.

This particular day, I am wearing a blue cashmere sweater with buttons in front. My eyes are shining like a true feline. I haven’t seen him for a long, long time.

I am sitting in front of him. I start playing with my one of my legs underneath the table, just to see him start blushing. The waiter is walking toward our table. I change seats, so now I am sitting next to him and I won’t stop just so I can see the way he watches me and encourages me to continue. The waiter takes our order, an espresso & a cappuccino for me, while he orders a chamomile tea. As I answer the waiter, I continue to look at him. I begin to laugh, as he speaks.

“What are you doing? Somebody can see us.”

I answer calmly, “If you don’t say anything about it, then I won’t say anything about it,” as I smile at him.

Quietly, I begin to unbutton my sweater, just enough for him to get a glimpse of me. I place my right hand underneath the table and slowly it slithers across his lap like a garter snake and settles into a pocketed area of his jeans.

I touch him gently, but just enough so he can feel me beside him. He is smiling at me, slightly blushing. The waiter returns with our drinks, hot and simmering, just the way we are beginning to feel toward each other. My hand moves slightly, lightly gripping him, but fumbling and without hesitation, he guides me with his right hand toward my destination.

In the meantime, I have moved closer toward him; when suddenly we start passionately kiss each other, our tongues colliding head-on and becoming entangled around each other, madly, yet lovingly. I can feel him now. Without warning, I swing my legs around and place them on top of his.

His other hand slips beneath my sweater and begins caressing my soft dark skin, my breathing has slowed down. He finds my left nipple and gently touches it. I emit a soft joyous sound, as he slowly moves down my neck, biting it gently until his tongue and mouth move toward my nipple.

By this time, my sweater has fallen to the ground and darkness has settled in.

I softly moan and stroke his hair, while he softly kisses licks and suckles my left nipple for several moments and then he moves over to the right nipple, kissing, licking and sucking it. In the meantime, my hand is massaging him slightly faster and he can feel the sensations it brings, just by body movement alone. My breath is so hot, yet soft as he continues kissing and working his way down to my stomach, biting and kissing my flesh, looking up to watch me the entire time.

Later on, as we lay in each others’ arms, she says to me, “Next time I take you for a coffee we can not ended on the table making love you bad little black cat,” she laughs.

“Me? You were doing it too and enjoying it very very much, you bad bad little kitty,” I yowl.

“I was just encouraging you and you jump like a cat, “she coyly replies.

“And you went along for the ride. Remember, it takes two to tango. You didn’t interrupt me, which seems to indicate, that you were loving it,” I say, smiling to her.

“When the genius is thinking, he doesn’t want to be disturbed…”

“And yet, I gently remind her, “The cat plays on with him.”

“Yes, she warmly replies, “Yes.”

2 comments:

mitchco said...

hey what about " stuff on my cat.com"?

Udarnik said...

Your comment on my blog was, well, it was enlightening. I thought others would benefit from a response:

a href="http://pietyhill.blogspot.com/2005/08/well-uh-okay.html">