My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, August 5

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Lexicon


Well, once again it's a Friday, the ultimate capper for the week and considering the kind of week I've had this time around, I'd say it's time for a fun little poem to ease my world down, dear readers. As always, enjoy!!!

Lexicon

Standing before the world
With egg on my face
Jerking hard upon my untied shoelace
It was a quarter to eight
Still, she hadn’t walked on by
So I waited
Out from the cavern in which I sleep
Came a knock on the door that rattled so deep
Creep, creep, creep, came the tiny spider
Blew past a light bulb post
She at last came so wild and wicked
I swore I was dreaming when she lashed at me with her serpent gum tooth stick
There are no two songs behind two melodies that are the same, as simple as watching a man waltzing with a moth directly into a flame
There is a fly that will try
To commit suicide on my computer screen,
It is so annoying

No comments: