My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, August 19

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>The Lonely Pawns Missing 100 Seconds Between The Short Reels Rolling At The Bijou Slipping Beyond The Cracks...

Well, once again it's a Friday, the awesome capper for the week and considering the long week I began with and ended up with, especially in light of my surgery tomorrow morning, I'd say it's time for an intense prose-poem to keep you all in stitches (no pun intended), dear readers! Enjoy!

The Lonely Pawns Missing 100 Seconds Between The Short Reels Rolling At The Bijou Slipping Beyond The Cracks Of The Bamboo: AKA Pretty Strong Words For A Little Girl



“Hygienist uniqueness millennia versus genocider tendency potentia pavilions corridors aforementioned commitment.”

pretty strong words for a little girl


“Know what I did to soothe my pain?

I read your qa.

Saw you had loads of daggers and evil eyes.”
“so many people…
grabbing…pushing…
looking…hurting…saying…
why do people say these things? have they nothing else to talk about in the world?”


pope denounces gay unions
no free speech for ohio steelworkers
2 die in indiana mill mishap
lesbian injured in trench collapse


still a little girl who can't take
criticism, it’s that simple. learn to take yourself, love yourself first.


“you are an untight piece of string.
open your mind and flower it.
I hate you.”


pretty strong words for a little girl


hate is love, step inside yourself and examine it. everything you must do is not hard. keep it up; you'll get there.



“I didn’t mean what I said.
see I hate you but sometimes I love you.”

pretty strong words for a little girl

“Learning to clean house, bake bread and babies? You have no inkling of anything do you? You will learn. You think you know so much? Your life is nearly over.”

pretty strong words for a little girl

No comments: