My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, December 23

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>1961

Well, here's Friday that last day in a beautifully nice quick week and only two more days until you-know-what! The Chicago Bears Vs. The GreenBay Packers and by God, I hope the Bears lose! Thank goodness for that wonderful capper to top everything off and yes, it's time for another poem! So in keeping with the spirit of my 44th birthday yesterday, I'd like to offer this little poem.
I'll be offline for the next few days getting plenty of rest and hanging out with friends and family, like most of you, ready to tackle the relatively short week and will be back with you all next Tuesday, in the meantime, to all those who celebrate, have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah & Happy Kwanza. Be happy and stay safe and my dear readers, please remember always, always, enjoy!!!

1961

Blood is a vesseled sunset

How I so admire it

Trees not yet born and bowing down already

Like peasants in morning bright

Wires buzz frail, songs of luminosity

In the crackling Christmas night

No comments: