My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, May 19

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Great Big Poem About Me

Good evening and a quick tip of the kippah to you all! My, my, my, it's the third week in May and it's still so cool outside like a crisp autumn night. This weekwas so much better for me, despite the loss of a good friend. Yes, thank goodness it's Friday and our good capper buddy is waiting for to ease us into a gentle weekend once more. And now, for a golden oldie of a poem! Remember my dear readers, please tell someone you love them and always-always-always-always enjoy!


Great Big Poem About Me

I feel alone in a great big poem
Written about me
This is another metaphoric way
That no one would discover unless I told them
So friends and strangers
Will never know the dangers
I live, strung out on my own pathetic life
I hold like a knife against my throat of my own redemption which is re-invented on page three, line 32
And they all ask who?
And I laugh outloud and say, he’s on first!

But no one gets the joke
And no one understands but me
So alone in a great big poem
About me

No comments: