My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Tuesday, April 25

American Yarnprose>No More Mean Willie Brown

No More Mean Willie Brown

I am not sure anymore about anything, one thing is for sure, when Thursday rolls around, I will be a free man, free of Mean Willie Brown, the stupid corporate clown. My life is a mess because of him and I am far better off without him. My life is completely fucked up thanks to him, especially in light of the fact that he knows nothing of how to take care of someone and treats them like crap, and I am left behind, just holding the bag.

Let’s see, what else can I rag about? Oh yeah, the way he always would help himself to me. Nope, the roving eye sees all takes advantage of all and eats me like I will never get it back or whenever he feels like it. That is called being taken for granted. He doesn’t really care either, as if he is so innocent, when he is as guilty as charged of fucking with me!

I’ve held onto more stress and headaches than I could have ever asked for. When your soul is your property, you have to ask for permission to use it on a regular basis. That Mean Willie Brown! Stupid corporate clown! Don’t assume just because you have special privileges to use it, doesn’t mean you take it for granted without asking, that’s so fucking rude and small and disrespectful.

But, hey! Why should he care! He is Mean Willie Brown, the stupid corporate clown. No longer will I have to put up with crazy crap like his tantrums listening and no more forcing me to do shit I don’t want to do, no more abuse of my soul, no more control issues, no more of him ordering me around telling me what to do, no more reverse psychology tactics, no more, no more no more no more no more nothing!