My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, April 28

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Wilted (For Tim & John)

Wow! What a crazy, wild and sad week it's been for me, especially noting the loss of two friends parents, one of each, that is and one day after another! So, in light of that, a somber good evening and a quick tip of the kippah! Thankfully the weekend is here to rest up our souls and rejuvinate for the coming week. That little capper has taken our weary bodies and is cradling them back to satisfaction once more and with that, it's time to relax and read a poem. And remember my dear, dear readers; please always-always-always enjoy!

Wilted

I picked one golden daisy
And suddenly it wilted
Like you did the other day
I am sad