My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, April 7

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Old People's Teeth

Well, here we are, and it's the already the first full week of April behind us, but it's so darned cold outside, that is if you live where i live! Happy Friday evening everyone and a little tip of the kippah to you all. Well, talk about hard week again! But thank goodness the weekend is here! We can kick back and relax because that great capper has found us once more. And now a poem! Please remember my dear, dear readers; always-always-always enjoy!

Old People’s Teeth

I got old people’s teeth
Growing inside my mouth
Ripe, sharp and crisp
Like cheddar cheese
Stuck in my upper lip
Like toothpicks through do-dads
On a party platter tray