My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, April 10

Wonderful Just Wonderful-New Spontaneous YarnProse>Selection One

Dear Readers,

I have been working on a new Spontaneous YarnProse project for the past few weeks and I am happy to share it with you at long last. This is a new experiment, as well as new experience for me, so what it really boils down to randomly written sentences that somehow make little to no sense at all, it sort of picks up where I last left off with this work sometime late last century or basically, 1989-1991.

If none of this makes sense to you and it seems as if I am just babbling, well, so be it. it could be several paragraphs or even two sentences long. In any event, enjoy!

"Wonderful, just wonder, " says old Joe The Spider; did you know that spaghetti westerns are like taking the baby out with the dog on the leash and just leaving them there to starve on the empty sidewalk? It's a lot like that snobby ruffled feathered goose that tries to fly over a high tension wire and clips its wings while in the process and falls smack into the ground like no-tomorrow style and boy what a mess that is...on the other hand, if you don't mind eating roadkill, says Little Lindy, the king of all Iowa Hobos, then it's a meal to be had by all..."