My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Wednesday, October 19

American Yarnprose>I Like To Touch And Smell Myself

I Like To Touch And Smell Myself

I like to touch and smell myself, it’s somewhat buttery, but it has a taste of its own. My hair is looking civil again. I was told not to tell you otherwise you’d kill me and otherwise I was feelin’ fine, just chillin’.

Yeah, you know where I’ll be all day.

Wait a minute! I’m in the seatbelt, how ‘bout you?

It was amazing! Yes, it was amazing that even I was taking a shower. I learned to take time for myself, listening to other people and not taking notes. I have learned to freshen myself, smell myself, touch myself, take out my notebook, and write the first word that comes to my mind, as I like to write, you know.

Nevertheless, even now and again, I say, Oooh, that man!

Darkness doesn’t scare me and he couldn’t even look in my face, he was nervous all of the time, but hey! It’s none of his business, you know and he walked past me three times when I was taking a shower.

But now, it’s like I’m on my way, so whatchoo talkin’ about?

It’s a bad habit, it’s like playing tricks, but I like to freshen myself, smell myself and touch myself, it makes me feel good all over, you know?

No comments: