My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Tuesday, October 25

American Yarnprose>The Onion And Donald Duck

The Onion And Donald Duck

Did you have to pay for the onion?


No! Pay for what?

The onion! Onion!

What onion?

The one here, here in Chicago. No here, right here.

What here?

No one in the city of Chicago charges for them.

Are you nuts? Of course, they charge for them!

No they don’t.

Where can you get them?

Where do you think you can get an onion? Around. You can get one around town.

Where?

I just told you! Are you that brain-dead? An onion is an onion is an onion. Please tell me that you are not brain-dead and you can easily find an onion. Onion! I mean onion!

You don’t have to cry about it!

I am not crying about it, I just want an onion.

Well, I told you where to look. You can get them almost anywhere.

Anywhere?

Are you kidding me? We are talking about the onion.

Yes, I know what we are talking about.

The onion, the beautiful little onion, that makes you laugh and cry all in the same breath! What in god’s name, did you think I was talking about?

Uh, nothing.

What nothing?

Forget it! Forget I ever brought it up with you. Okay?

Okay, that’s fine. By the way, do you like Donald Duck?

Who?

Donald Duck.

Who is that?

Ah, forget it.

No comments: