My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Sunday, November 20

American Yarnprose>The Great Urban Tale: Suburban Upper Middle Class Girls

The Great Urban Tale: Suburban Upper Middle Class Girls

Gang of girls gathered ‘round table smoking tea leafs rolled neatly in pairs with north suburban names: Courtney, Brittany and Sasha. Little upper middle class girls suburban white tits, milky engines.

Snowing their chatters, quivering lips all pretending to be interested in little Indian boy who introduces himself as "city folk" and I wait outside my window, book face down, sipping my tea. Spice tea. Smoke breathes from surface my left hand not smearing my writing and I see one white suburban chick’s tits pointing toward the sky.

Starvation through flimsy white tee shirt and her fake blonde hair and it’s snowing even harder. One typical upper middle class suburban girl cries because she has to stand out in the cold cruel world, oh boo-hoody boo-hoody boo-hoody-hoo.

Windshield wipers flap back and forth dirty taxis swish down slick streets of Clark and Belmont and the smoke keeps rising from the coolness in their corner.

As The Great Urban Tale persists we know that when the Sashas, the Courtneys and the Brittanys of white suburbia are picked up and taken home by their domesticated parents, they’ll change their clothes slip into their warm designer pajamas jump into their soft three-piece canopy beds with 12 stuffed animals to protect them for all eternity and go to sleep leaving me and city folk behind, cold and defenseless.

No comments: