My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, November 14

Jews Of Our Lives: Kvetching Through The Glass Prune-Spit Juice Jar>Act 1

Meet Les; he’s one fine manipulator of women. He likes to be in control of the situation at any given moment. He always pampers his women by calling them “Baby,” “Sweetheart,” “Honey,” “Darling,” “Dear” and half-a-dozen other names he conjures up.

And women fall for these dopey terms of endearment. Take Mazel, a woman in her early 50s who doesn’t have a steady boyfriend nor shows any interest in men for that matter and yet, falls for his mannerisms and then obeys whatever her adopted house mom Aries says.

Aries could well be a Russian double for Imelda Marcos! Aries is similar in mannerism to Les, in that they both hold on tightly to Mazel, making it seem like an almost trancelike stranglehold on her conscious.

Les pouts when he can’t get his way and so “his women”, Aries, Mazel and a bevy of 10 other women comfort and attend to his every need by saying nice things to him; it’s called being submissive.

Les is a 73-year-old man with an ex-wife, and a family of children that absolutely disdain him, yet Les always speaks highly of them as if they still were part of his life. Les had a stroke recently and is coming around and seems like his old self again; crabby, idiotic and conniving.

I was involved with the trio under different circumstances that of being a love interest for Mazel. Les behaved like a protective father, while Aries behaved like a hen-pecking mother. Things didn’t work out between Mazel and I.

Aries & Les created a hostile environment for me. Aries browbeat me privately & publicly, while Les publicly trashed my name in public whenever he had the chance and told anyone he could that I was mentally unstable. Could I help if I rejected a few “touched up” photos of Mazel and became extremely suspicious of whom I was dealing with?

In public Les says Mazel has a nice face, yet behind her back Les says she could stand to lose some weight. When Les smeared my name in public like a dirty rag, I threatened him with legalities and got in touch with the proper authorities that we both know. Rather than listen to both sides, the cops chose to take his side and read me the riot act and then the cops declared a “cooling off period” between Les and I.

No sooner was that enacted, when Les was up to his old tricks again and chose to smear my name in public again. This time I took no chances and explored all legal avenues. I told him I was going to fix him legally so he couldn’t speak badly of me ever again and that’s when he turned it around on me and claimed I was physically threatening him. When the cops stepped in, sure enough they chose to listen to him first and then interrogated me to no end and once again read me the riot act.

Les carries around a brown suitcase with him. Some suggest it’s a symbol for a coffin, a way to let others know that his time on Earth is almost up. His harem of women don’t want to hear such words, so they coo and soothe him with kindness and tell him he’ll live to the ripe old age of 95.

Death is eminent for a man like Les who just had a stroke and spreads evil loshon hora, along with counterpart Aries who does whatever Les instructs her to do. Les is a retired circuit court judge living in Gainesville, Florida. Aries is a housewife in her 50s with an adopted daughter and a loving husband, living in Columbus, Ohio, while Mazel is an innocent woman caught up in all of their madness, living in Mexico City, Mexico and yet, all three of them belong together.

This following story is true; no names have been protected to hang the guilty. It seems like all the right elements to make a good religious cult, but it also sounds a bit like a soap opera on television or cable, right?

No!

Afraid not!

Welcome to the world of http://www.jewishstreet.com/, an Internet Jewish chat-room on the world-wide web, where real lives play out like some big bad soap opera, day in, day out. Quite frankly, it’s pathetic and downright hilarious, too! So friends, until the next installment, give the room a visit, won’t you?

No comments: