My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, November 18

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Spurs

My goodness goodness me! Here comes Friday, though this week felt a bit slower in coming than usual, perhaps due to the time change, even though we're a few weeks into it, yet it's still the great capper for the week.

Seeing as I've been writing a series about a particular Jewish chat-room that I frequent, I thought it might be appropriate to run a little poem I wrote about that very chat-room! And my dear readers, remember as always, enjoy!!!


Spurs

Feeling inferior
A piece of istle
Lying on the floor
Afraid of being honest,
Afraid to fight off
The ghouls of tomorrow and choose to ignore
The afraidiness of feeling the self bleed just a little bit

Just too scared to step out of shadows and take the world by the balls,

Dig in them spurs, shouting,

“ride ‘em cowboy!”

No comments: