My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Tuesday, February 7

American Yarnprose>Barnyard

I was born out of a train-whistle...

Thistled-bird frozen out for dinner but chirped a new Ford.

Stagnant water beside the slaughter.

Time ago it seems, a guy with a tie threw a pie in the sky near a brickhouse of a field that swallowed pills.. green, blue, red, orange, purple, purple, purple, purple!

"No," he said merrily.

Merrily the cat crawled like a roach, squashed by squeaky gym shoes pinned to a bulletin board of thick-inch glasses, smoking frop all day.

All night, candlesticks-a-plenty, all rhyme, no crime, spent my last dime, ate a lime, spit out the rime, a fellow asked me for the time.

I said no sons or daughters beyond this point are leashed.

Not without a frog license of building code standard.

One thing.

Two acme.

Three grasshill.

Four floor.

Number five.

Whatever!