My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Saturday, March 18

American Yarnprose>Sardines

Sardines


Oh, I wish I wish I wish I were a fish disguised as an Oscar Meyer Weiner; everyone would be in love with me or would they? Would they really, really, really, really, really, really, love me if I became someone else? I have always wondered that possibility off in my mind; I mean would they be satisfied like those sardines in a tiny can if someone like someone could actually change a person & their status for good? The true foreverhood of time. I had too many try to do that to me & ended up as dissolved throat lozenges gathering acids inside the stomach of pulp-woods.
Sometimes it seems to work; sometimes it doesn’t. I hope no one ever tries to pull that shit on me.
Help is better than change. It just refines the wine. Ages the cheese. Prolongs the movement within the climax. Makes the train ride seem a little longer in the short of it.



Bye-bye love. Bye-bye happiness. Hello loneliness. I think I’m a-gonna cry. Goodbye my love. Goodbye.