My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, March 13

Assassination-The Easy Way Out

Assassinations are everywhere you look; people planning to murder others for varying reasons. Perhaps they don’t agree with what is said or what is agreed to, like say deals involving money, broken promises, bad sex, medicinal side-effects, horrible positions in life or a handful of pills disguised as several obstacles than one could swallow so easily on any given day, let alone week.

Assassination is the result of projected selfishness, the very idea of wanting to work alone based on a lonely fear factor, i.e. fear of failure of one’s self-worth. It’s almost a half-step below suicide bombings, as suicide bombings seem to strike at random against anybody or anything, unlike the self-proclaimed suicidal maniac or assassin, who decides to take out one’s own soul out of its misery for whatever reason because pressure is too much aka, a decision made is a decision kept or promised.

Suicide like assassination is not only based on impulse, but well thought-out plans, with the intension of not making any slip-ups. Assassination is another word for murder, killing or slaying and just a fancier and more glamorous way of approaching the act.

When I was younger, assassinations were a part of everyday life in America, having grown up in the 1960s. Death seemed to fit in with everyday life and as strange as that sounds, it actually did.

I had terrible dreams between the ages of 6 to 8, watching bombs go off in my head or watching virtual newsreels of important men being assassinated before my very eyes. To be safe, I used to sleep outside in the hallway of my parents’ bedroom (The Arizona Babe & Rex Pater Homo), knowing they would protect me from harm’s way.

Benjy, Joey, Naomi, Louie, never knew what to make of that action and for several years following, used to make fun of me for doing it, calling me all sorts of hurtful names, insisting it was fear of detachment and as I now reveal here for the first time ever, it was quite the opposite, so please stop ridiculing me already!

Assassination of one’s self seems at times to be the only way out from the absolute madness that follows a wounded soul around like a lost puppy dog.

And maybe it’s the best way possible to go.