My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Saturday, March 11

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>This Cold Rain

Well, it's such a nice day here where I live, the sun is shining brightly with a light breeze in tha air, oh how I know spring is coming soon! And I thought instead of my usual rabble-clatter-bang, I'd give you my readers a triple treat! Poem time! Three poems in three days feels good, doesn't it? And remember my dear, dear readers; always-always-always enjoy!

This Cold Rain (for Phoenix, Arizona's Cloudburst After 143 Days Of Dryness)

It’s as strange as day

She and he tell the perfect story

The long-winded lies

Dirty dancing chills me

The spirited shadows do feast

As ever to feel this cold, hearing the warm breath

Throws out those secret whispering sky songs

And

Flowing mud