My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Thursday, March 2

Tales From The Desert>Post Trip Talk-Act Four: A Postcard Home

Zog-19, ASU (Arizona State University) is the best place to hide out if you want to check out life before it checks upon you. The best places to hide are beneath the palm trees or inside the orange shrubs. I've disguised myself as a well-tanned man that no one would recognize, save for a passing rainbow fish or a desert rat and believe you (me), there are plenty of those out here! The mountains are breath-taking, spacious and curvy, not to mention probably being a bit better than being in the flatlands, but oh! To live and love and float and yodel mindfully within the sportin' life!

Yours intuitively,

Rocky Mountain Slim