My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Wednesday, March 1

Tales From The Desert>Post Trip Talk-Act Three: A Postcard Home

Dollface,

The mountains here are simply gorgeous, curvy and breath-taking and so is the student population here at ASU (Arizona State University), in Tempe. Much as I try to take in as many sites as possible, wouldn’t you know it? The ghost of Shiver-Me-Timbers Moors continues to follow me around and haunt my space and overall makes me wonder how much influence Jack has had on the both of us! The Arizona Babe & Rex Pater Homo sends good wishes and are both doing well. The Arizona Babe has been teaching and tutoring students all week. I’ve gone hiking several times and I have found a couple of things that I don’t often find in the big, big city and that is peace and adventure, since there is usually never enough time to naturally breathe or really understand what sweat beads mean to your own soul of your own heartbeat.

Talk To You When I Get Home, “Baby”!

Love,

The MishegasMaster