My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, March 24

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Her Fingers

Well, here I sit, dear readers and yes I realize it's late on a Friday evening, so a quick tip of the kippah to you one and all tonight and well, talk about long week again! Days keep getting longer by the minute, but at last we can relax because that sweet little capper is here with us once more. And what a treat tonight for you all; a new poem! As usual, please remember my dear, dear readers; always-always-always enjoy!

Her Fingers

The boy lays still in the night
Feeling his sweet girl snuggle close to him in the midnight sun
And yet he looks so alone, weeping quietly
As she feels for his soul so softly
She is beautiful in the dark, in the light
She is quiet when she tells him all is well
He closes his eyes and dreams of her
She closes his fingers, clasping tightly around his soul