My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, March 3

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>Venus Of The Sea

Well, glad to see each and everyone of here once again, dear readers and let me tell you, it's great to be back into the swing of things, but most of all... it's Friday!!! And it's March already! My-my-my; the fantastic little capper is here to help us along once more. My time spent away was a good time and along the way, I started writing poetry again after a long dry spell, so in honor of my miracle, I present to you, a brand new poem. And remember my dear readers, always, always, enjoy!!!

Venus Of The Sea

It is evening

When I think of you

In between splashes of orange crouching cactuses within black pudding sky

I think of where you might be

What you might be thinking

For love holds us close, although we are far

A virtual kiss means so much more than a virtual touch

When our eyes and fingers meet and coo and phrase each other

Like two small children splashing around a bathtub

Your red hair

It flows

Swiftly

Like The Red Sea

I am immersed in thought,

Your sweet eyes do not disguise

Though mysteriously like a bride to be

I envision your soul more easily

Spirits entwined

Just so entwined