My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Monday, January 30

American Yarnprose>Dizzy Mad Spell

Dizzy mad spell of staircase inuendoizations idolizing terror-sport spear-chuckers.

Swearing the imprint stone-covered wagon wheel called into question by government sources.

Wired like Brillo pads scrubbed and scraped across dirty tile floors. Scarves inverted like snaking pylons.

Oranged overhills. Piling dead ants scattered on picnic blankets folded and smushed together. Hurriedly thrown inside car trunks and yellow cabs.

Couch-slamming, ear-jamming, strips of cloth being tossed off. Little by lot.

Shooting back tongues and hugs and cell phones and drinks. Smoking coffee. Drinking cigarettes.

Carnival of ice hits me like a brick sandwich.
I need to eat my excitement in several bites and not swallow my emotions whole.
I’m up to my eyeballs in strained peas.
I want to be everything at once.