My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, January 20

The Botox FrankensteinPoetry Series>Beano

Well, here we are, the third Friday of the year!!! What a week it's been for me dear readers and what's coming for all of you shortly from me is so wonderful, I cannot wait to share it with you all!!! I sure hope each and every one of you out there in blog-land has also had a good week, the swell capper beating back the door for a solid weekend! Thank goodness for Fridays. Well, I think this nifty little sound poem ought to be good enough for today. One can never ennuciate enough! And remember dear, readers, always, always, enjoy!!!

Beano

Butt trumpet
blows
into mouthing frenzy of
frantic fretting
and
tooting terror

1 comment:

mitchco said...

sounds like my lunch