My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, January 13

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series>My Boy (For Noam Gaster)

Well, here we are, the second Friday of the year!!! What I thought was going to be a miserable week, turned out to be one of the best weeks of my life! I sure hope the same can be said for each and every one of you out in blog-land, the great capper beating back the misery! Thank heaven for Fridays. Well, I think this poem is good enough for today. And remember my dear, gentle readers, always, always, enjoy!!!


My Boy (For Noam Gaster)

Lit up like a firefly

My boy is in love

And when he gets like that,

World look out!

My boy, he’s got “the look.”

Furrowed eyebrows

Sweetie lovey-dovey smile

My boy got’s the grin

Of the cat who ate the canary

Two cypress moons

And

Stars streaking across autumn’s sky

Love has found my boy

But has my boy found love at long last?

No comments: