My journal of life and those lives that surround & influence me, both positively & negatively

Friday, January 6

The Botox Frankenstein Poetry Series> Those Of Pain

Well, here we are, the first Friday of the year!!! Everything was fine as wine until midweek when I suffered multi-mini tremors within my space at my expense (of course) but today, was a big earthquake, 9.6 on the richter scale, nearly the greatest upon greatest cappers of them all!!! Thank goodness for Fridays, eh? Well, I think this poem is fits in well with my mood! And remember my dear, gentle readers, always, always, enjoy!!!

Those Of Pain

Those of pain,
They brood themselves to the bone
An ancient human ritual unfolds
(They) can't smile again
Til invisible tears stop flowing from their eyes
Many sleep in droves, while others lie awake
They surround each other, involved in give and take
Behind their backs, they conservate actions amongst their peers
Some weave wonder into fear
And fear becomes the anthem of the lost
The ill-willed souls who never rise
The deepened penetration of disguise
The bitter hatred for those they do not know
The ungrateful pity they cannot show
Unless it's circumstance of cause
A lesson learned, a battle interred between the minds of the mighty and the weak,

The winners are losers whence they speak
Those of pain
Will not rise again

No comments: